Get in touch
If you are unsure of who to contact, please contact the School Office in the main office and she will direct your query to the appropriate member of staff.
The school has some disabled parking at the front. If you are visiting us and need specific access arrangements, please contact us in advance and we will try and accommodate you.
Please complete the form and captcha below to contact us.
Contact Roding Valley High School
Get in touch
There may be times when you need to contact staff at the school. This may be for a number of reasons but if your contact is urgent or of a confidential nature please contact the school by telephone (020 8508 1173)
If you are unsure who to contact, please call us on 020 8508 1173 and speak to our School Reception who will direct your call to the appropriate person
If your contact is not urgent, you can still get in touch by telephone or you can contact staff by email. We will always endeavour to respond to urgent telephone calls within 24 hours and email contacts within two working days. Please be aware, however, that due to staff teaching and extra curricular commitments or staff absence, it may not always be possible to respond to emails within this time frame.
Please do not use email communication for confidential or urgent matters.
Who to contact:
- Subject related matters: Head of Faculty or Heads of Department
- Concerns over progress: Year Progress Leader
Heads of Faculty contact details
- English – Mrs Routledge email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maths – Mr Edeko email: email@example.com
- Science – Mr Poovilingham email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Humanities – Ms Preston email: email@example.com
- Business/Comp. Sci & Media – Mr Hussain email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Modern Foreign Languages – Mr Melvin email: email@example.com
- Sports, Nutrition and Creative Arts – Ms Ball email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Year Progress Leaders
Heads of Department
- Maths: Mr S Rahman (2nd i/c) – email@example.com
- Science: Mr A Miah (2nd i/c)- firstname.lastname@example.org
- English: Miss C Bates (2nd i/c) – email@example.com
- History: Mr M Cocker – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Geography: Mr J Liddle – email@example.com
- Media: Mr Perera – firstname.lastname@example.org
- PE: Mr L Jones – email@example.com
- Music: Mr J Savage – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Art: Mr D Tisdale – email@example.com
- Photography: Ms S Costello – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Food Technology: Ms M Barclay – email@example.com
- Drama: Ms L Walker / Mr R Wilson – firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Subject Access Requests
All Subject Access Requests should be emailed to SAR@rodingvalley.net
Freedom of Information Requests
Please email your Freedom of Information Request to firstname.lastname@example.org